What Women Want – The most desirable trait of any man is confidence. Confidence translates as inner strength, and it is not the same as arrogance. Confidence is also a matter of overall appearance. Dress smartly and keep good posture. Girls love a man who has a straight back. Overall appearance is another important factor women look for. There are many different ways to impress a girl, but confidence is the most important thing.
Men who can take on household responsibilities
Women are more likely to be involved in seven traditional household chores than men are. These chores include shopping for household goods, house cleaning, free-time family management, playing with children, and doing the children’s homework. Men score higher on only two of these seven tasks: house repairs and playing with children. The rest of the household duties are done by the man. This is a major plus for women, who don’t want to spend their time yelling at their husbands.
Men who are emotionally present
One of the qualities that women want in a man is the ability to express their emotions and be fully present in their relationship. A man who is emotionally present will be able to empathize and be a rock for his woman. For example, Gene Simmons, the lead singer of KISS, recently said that he never gets high or drunk. This is due to religious reasons. Alternatively, he may be emotionally unavailable and not show his true feelings, which are often more important for a woman.
- Emotionally unavailable men may show bursts of closeness and coldness. This does not mean that these men are shallow, but rather that they do not know how to achieve closeness. The problem lies in their upbringing, childhood experiences, or even narcissistic traits. Regardless of the reason, it is important to know that men who are emotionally unavailable do not show their feelings.
- Avoidant attachment is another sign of an emotionally unavailable man. This man may not be emotionally available but will display emotional availability when he is in love. This is not a good sign and can make a woman feel unworthy. He may even exhibit signs of insecurity and a fear of intimacy. Emotionally unavailable men can be of any gender, and their traits can be quite varied.
- Women want men who are emotional present and available. While it can be awkward at first, it is essential for women to develop meaningful relationships with men who can fully express their emotions. While expressing one’s emotions can be awkward, women are more likely to fall in love with men who can express their true feelings. This is the foundation of a successful relationship. For these reasons, men who are emotionally present and emotionally available are more likely to have a successful relationship.
Men who are assertive
- Assertiveness is one of the most desired characteristics in men. When you are assertive, you are able to communicate your needs to a man without making him feel wrong or unappreciated. Men do not like women who chase them and chase after them. In today’s world, women are confused and overwhelmed, so it’s important to learn how to be assertive and get what you want from a man.
- An assertive man is a man who takes responsibility for his own decisions. Instead of waiting for others to fix their problems, he takes action. Assertive men take responsibility for their own choices and don’t let their emotions get in the way. In addition to this, they don’t settle for less than they deserve. If you want a woman to be confident and assertive, you should learn how to be assertive.
- Assertive men are the opposite of quiet, submissive women. When a man is assertive, he speaks after the previous person has finished speaking. He is also calm and takes the time to listen. As a result, he doesn’t irritate others. It’s a common myth that women are less assertive than men. However, a study conducted by the Gender Action Portal found that males reported greater frequency of assertive behaviors compared to females. Hence, males were more assertive than women.
- Being assertive takes practice. It takes time and patience to learn how to be assertive. But if you practice it properly, you’ll be rewarded with the right outcome in the long run. There are many women looking for men who are assertive. You can be that guy by taking the time to learn how to be assertive. You’ll be surprised at how attractive you’ll be to your partner!
Men who are intelligent
Women often say they want a man who is intelligent, but in reality, the opposite is true. The reason some men find female intelligence attractive is because they do not want a woman who will threaten their domain. Often, these concerns will take precedence over desirable qualities when the potential partner is at a distance. For these reasons, many men are attracted to women who are smart. But do men actually want intelligent women?
An intelligent woman is an interesting person to spend time with. She knows the world and is interested in other things. She is also a confident, independent woman who is a real person. In other words, she is a good partner for a man who wants to improve the world. Despite the fact that she may be brilliant, she does not waste time playing games or dragging male friends along on a fruitless pursuit.
Smart men appreciate women who know how to read. They are not looking for someone who will let them make a fool of themselves, or who will stroke their fragile ego. They are looking for someone who is mature and knows how to read and understand women’s body language. Unlike their less mature counterparts, intelligent men enjoy women who are capable of talking about themselves in front of their man. They are also interested in a woman who can tell a story.